Healthcare is a critical part of Lenovo’s growth strategy. As the #1 PC makerin the world, we understand the importance of being a trusted partner and ITprovider for Healthcare clients. We have a solid partner community and arebuilding long term relationships with major Independent Software Vendors whichallows Lenovo to be a strategic provider in the Healthcare market.
As Enterprise Account Executive for Lenovo, you will be responsible foracquiring & driving revenue, profit and customer satisfaction acrossHealthcare accounts in the Southeast. You will also be responsible forevangelizing and selling the differentiators of a Lenovo Healthcare solution.You will champion the innovative power of our products to make largeHealthcare organizations more productive, collaborative and transformative.You will develop strategies to help win new Healthcare customers and developan existing base, which means finding and implementing the best solutions willbe critical to this role. This is a client facing sales role requiringindustry experience, with expertise in how to close deals and a broad base ofindustry contacts in the Healthcare field.
• Manage an acquisition territory of approximately 250 large target Healthcareaccounts
Refine and bring leadership to the current Healthcare sales model to achieveoverall revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo.
• Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo by driving saleswith key Healthcare customers.
• Develop the sales strategy and set aggressive goals to develop currentHealthcare customers as well as acquire new customers to Lenovo
• Develop high level relationships (C-level) to serve as a trusted consultantto customers.
• Understand and adapt to Lenovo’s ongoing product and services developments.
• Manage and maintain account relationships through senior level engagements.
• Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of sales and operationalcustomer service.
• Build complex sales strategy to ensure both long and short term goals,targets and quotas are met.
BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.
• 5+ years of successful Enterprise technology sales is required.
• 5+ years of experience selling technology into the Healthcare vertical isrequired.
• Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollarquota.
• Executive relationship within account set.
• Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to largecompanies.
• Travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...